BREEDING ANGELFISH 100% SUCCESSFUL. SECRETS REVEALED!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

vasquez_jojie

Reaction score
Follow these easy steps and your angelfish will increase in number!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice footage of the angelfish breeding :)

The only thing I would recommend is not using Malachite Green. It is carcinogenic (causes cancer) and does nothing to keep fish eggs clean. Quite the contrary, it could harm fish eggs and fry.

Methylene Blue is fine and kills bacteria and fungus so you have to monitor the ammonia and nitrite levels because the filter bacteria usually die if you add Methylene Blue. But Methylene Blue is safe for eggs and fry.

The only thing I would recommend is not using Malachite Green. It is carcinogenic (causes cancer) and does nothing to keep fish eggs clean. Quite the contrary, it could harm fish eggs and fry.

Methylene Blue is fine and kills bacteria and fungus so you have to monitor the ammonia and nitrite levels because the filter bacteria usually die if you add Methylene Blue. But Methylene Blue is safe for eggs and fry.
I personally prefer to use parents over Methylene blue; it is just a lot simplier.

thank you master! I will

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back