Bodyworlds.co.uk interesting place to visit

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

snailaquarium

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi

I went to the exhibition in London yesterday, it was pretty good, it is a display of real animal and human anatomy. the most noticeable pieces though was that they had a horse. If you ever go don't go on a a Saturday the traffic is a bad joke there, I'd give it a few months too to be honest there are a variety of roadworks and prating about on trains might have been faster!. Also the parking is a rip off on brewer street, NCP. go to one of the others. it cost £32 for up to two hours!!! I once parked in some place near The Strand Hotel for a day for £20

I wouldn't drive let alone park in London, even at the weekends. This event is at Piccadilly, right next to the station so that would be the easier option. Much less hassle.

Looks interesting though, might give it a go.

Well I went with my brother so that would be x2 train tickets and my car is lpg so I don't have the congestion charge. But yeah that particular car park was extortionate and if the traffic wasn't so bad I could have drove to another place.

I wouldn't drive let alone park in London, even at the weekends. This event is at Piccadilly, right next to the station so that would be the easier option. Much less hassle.

Looks interesting though, might give it a go.

BTW it's £2.50 cheaper to buy via Encore Tickets.

Possibly cheaper elsewhere. I still can't believe it was half price buying tickets for the sea life centre via tesco club card..

Oh and don't bother with the 'virtual reality' video it's nothing special. It's a ten minute video about the insides of a blood cell. Both me and my brother are unimpressed with these so called 3d videos.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back