Bn Pleco With Dp?

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
Just got back from my LFS today and bought myself a BN Pleco for my 10 gallon. Me and my gf liked them for awhile and decided to see if it would clean the algea from my 10 gallon DP tank. The tank only has 1 DP in it who seems to be keeping it distance (BN is 3 times his size) so things should be fine. I plan to monitor them tonight and if anything goes wrong I have a large breeding trap to keep him in and may try him in my 30 gallon but fear for my cory (heard they get attacked by Plecos). Will the BN be fine in my 10 gallon since its only those 2 inside or do I need a larger tank?
 
youll have to just see what happeneds. keep an eye on the bn the next few days and look for bits of fleshy bites. the dp will eventualy say "hmmm, id like to see how this tastes" and then CHOMP. my dp killed a medium apple snail 30x his size.
 
Hi mwood2 :)

Bristlenose plecos are small and get along fine with corydoras. I've never had a problem with them in my tanks at all.

BNunderkaleleaf.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top