Bmx

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

jakeroberts

Fishaholic
Reaction score
hi i was just wandering if any of yous did bmx like stunt bmx if so tell me wat brand ur bike is and wat parts have been put on that arent original mine is a bully bmx that has been painted mettalic blue and has flame stickers on it i am buying snafu swinger bars and snafu grips i have also got a oddessy path rear tire on it i am buying a oddessey senior seat and are also replacing the brake levers with snafu ones o and i have a oddessey slic cable

soory if this is the wrong place to post it i just think that it is counted as a hobbie

regards jake

ive got a gt replica.Very heavy bike.I think mongoos's are fairly good becuase there not as exspensive as some but still in price range.

back in the days before I stopped bouncing when I landed (read that teens and early 20's) I rode a PK ripper. Was mostly a skateboarder though. Now in my later 30's I have to remind myself I wouldn't walk right for a week if I tried much of that anymore...

I've got a random Mongoose bike of some osrt, but I can't do much on them. I used to skateboard a lot more.

i got a Haro bmx. though i've only done minor changes like changing to a costume crank or painting it black and changing the bars to lighter ones it looks pretty nice..

kool i got offered a haro backtrail x2 with any paint job i wanted and a 400 dollar oddessy rim for $350 but i didnt take it because i was low on money then but i wish i did

Most reactions

Back