Blue's Nano

As Dave said, excellent tank :) really like the 'tree' effect you have and 'glade' of grass surrounding it, really nice :)

Sam

This is coming along nicely. I hope they post the PFK competition online, as I'd love to see the entries. Just don't show any firefighters your setup. I think you are breaking a few fire-hazard codes, there. :lol:

PS: What is that? A cichlid? The fish-keeping police in me is not happy until you explain. :lol:

This is coming along nicely. I hope they post the PFK competition online, as I'd love to see the entries. Just don't show any firefighters your setup. I think you are breaking a few fire-hazard codes, there. :lol:

PS: What is that? A cichlid? The fish-keeping police in me is not happy until you explain. :lol:

:rolleyes: hehe nice post lljdma. The firefighters wouldny be best pleased bout this health and safety violation. =p

Yup hes a lill Sajica- The parents (in another tank) spawned a while ago, hes been in there from like 10 days old-now about 3 months.
I know hes got to be moved but im really attached to the lill guy :blush:
Lately hes been going for the amano shrimp so he really does have to be given to someone soon-any takers?

Thanks for the nice comments as well guys

Dave

:rolleyes: hehe nice post lljdma. The firefighters wouldny be best pleased bout this health and safety violation. =p

Yup hes a lill Sajica- The parents (in another tank) spawned a while ago, hes been in there from like 10 days old-now about 3 months.
I know hes got to be moved but im really attached to the lill guy :blush:
Lately hes been going for the amano shrimp so he really does have to be given to someone soon-any takers?

Thanks for the nice comments as well guys

Dave

The fish-keeping police is satisfied with the explanation as it is only temporary. Nice job raising the Sajica! They are a nice little New-World cichlid.

Put him in the Buy/Sell/Swap. I'm sure you'll get a taker. He's pretty cute. I'd be attached too. I get attached to stupid platy fry.

Most reactions

Back