Blue Ramshorn Snails

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

They're giant ramshorns though, not apple snails... ;)
Incorrect. My ramshorns are regular ramshorn snails, growing to max 2cm diameter. Not the "giant" variety, whatever that refers to. Moreover, no one said anything about apple snails. So your statement is both misleading and irrelevant. Cheers.
Apologies for the misidentification, they look like the giant ones in the picture.
Edited to add: this list is why I said giant. If you scroll down you'll see that the picture you've provided of these blue snails looks much more like the giant ramshorns than standard ramshorns. The sizes also match up with ramshorns being listed as 1cm max, compared to giants that can grow to 2-3 cms.

For the record, the poster has a wanted ad up for pink apple snails, so while the comment may not be relevant to you it is very relevant to her, as your pink ramshorns are not apple snails, which is what she has been looking for. In that context, a mistake about species is, quite frankly, a moot point: the snails you're selling, regardless of what species they are, are not the species she's wanting. Therefore my statement about them not being apple snails (being that that's what she wants) is neither misleading or irrelevant.

Sorry Im a bit confused, Im a dude not a gal as per my info and I know I have a wanted ad for apples, but I should of been more clear, I wanted a pink snail due to the better halfs request, I didnt know you could get pink ramshorn's, hence I asked about them, sorry to cause any confusion or problems :blink:

I'll take one lot if you have any left?biggest possible please as my cat would probs think its food time

Howdo you send them out? How much to do so and how easy/long does it take to breed them?

Howdo you send them out? How much to do so and how easy/long does it take to breed them?
Royal Mail First Class
5 pounds inclusive
probably about 4 weeks until you will see babies as I will be sending juvies. Cheers.

Yes I do, their ad is here, http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/359992-german-bred-pink-ramshorn-snails/ and I do have some available. Cheers.

Hello stranger,

what do you have left

Most reactions

Back