blue fan shrimp

slt said:
ooooo deleted it . i tried that vidio did'nt work now its gone oooi've lost the plot :crazy: :crazy: itsyour fault danny hehe :D
i've seen no vid :unsure: lol What type of file is it ? i e .wav .gif ?

well don't no what happend to it, it was in my pics file in my photo base, -_-

Question: You people / fish in UK don't sleep ???? :crazy: Tried counting fish instead of sheep. lolololol I use to count sheep but the baa, baaaa, kept me up. tried fish and perfect works great. :D :lol: :p
Danny

may be its me :crazy: :crazy: but i wanted to test out a vidio of my fish
what i took with my digi cam, so i posted it in my pics, but it did'nt work,
then the post disapeared ughhhh i'm :crazy: :lol:

dont ask me m8, i've lost it, u've lost it, looks like slt's lost it :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :lol:

ooooo I think this means it time for sleep!! lol nite y'all :p :thumbs:

slt said:
may be its me :crazy: :crazy: but i wanted to test out a vidio of my fish
what i took with my digi cam, so i posted it in my pics, but it did'nt work,
then the post disapeared ughhhh i'm :crazy: :lol:
well it wont have worked, its not a pic! arghhh :p :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: ...if u just tell the the file format maybe i will be able to work out how to load it up........

lolol, not me, I have little to NO Mod skills yet. shhhhhhhhhhhhh still rusty. Still getting use to panel. daaaa to busy posting though.. LOLOL... So it couldn't be me..... Me think it was the same fish who lured us into the surprise nosy people post rotflol.
danny

lol *methinks danny knows more mod skills then hes letting on* ;) :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :p

busy trying to re-rail the train we ran off the track. Geshhhhhhhhh ever seen a topic get railed like we railed slt's? :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry but the train missing tracks.

danny

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back