Black Venezuelas

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
That is a shame as if he was not too far away I would have hoped to have got hold of someĀ 
yes.gif

Ā 
Can anyone suggest a good supplier of Cory's at a fair price please?

Dibble you won't regret getting Corys i recently added some to my community tank and they are by far the smartest decision i've made with that community tank. So chilled out, active as, friendly and not at all shy, and a great help at eating left over food. A huge change from other Cats i've kept.

RCA said:
That is a shame as if he was not too far away I would have hoped to have got hold of someĀ 
yes.gif

Ā 
Ā 
I am putting in an order with him, so maybe I can order them for you and you can get them from me? Where are you based?
Ā 
PM me.
DRB said:
Dibble you won't regret getting Corys i recently added some to my community tank and they are by far the smartest decision i've made with that community tank. So chilled out, active as, friendly and not at all shy, and a great help at eating left over food. A huge change from other Cats i've kept.
Ā 
Ā 
Sounds Good! Thanks guys.

Colonel Dibble said:
Ā 
yes.gif

Ā 
Ā 
I am putting in an order with him, so maybe I can order them for you and you can get them from me? Where are you based?
Ā 
PM me.
Ā 
I am not sure about double shipment of the Cory's, I would ideally want them to come directly to me.
Is your supplier a breeder of them?
Do you have any pictures of the ones you have already?
I will PM you and we can go from there, thanks.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back