Black Molly Dead

PJGuppies

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
OMG I woke this morning to find my Female Black Molly dead!!! :-(

I think she died from giving birth, she just had some a day ago..There was not other signs, my water is fine
:-( :-( :-( :-(

Yes the fry did survive I have 32 of them...

Im sorry to hear about your lost :sad:

My Molly was a very pretty female too

32!!!!!! thats loads are they all fit and healthy? i just caught about 6 little mites (platies) from my big tank they always seem to stuff themselves behind the filter housing (bio-life) in my hagen tank!!!

Certain not stupid are they!!!

Got to find a way of getting them out (hmmm) i might be some time!!

Is true that fry die under an aqurium lights?

bigfish said:
32!!!!!! thats loads are they all fit and healthy? i just caught about 6 little mites (platies) from my big tank they always seem to stuff themselves behind the filter housing (bio-life) in my hagen tank!!!

Certain not stupid are they!!!

Got to find a way of getting them out (hmmm) i might be some time!!

Is true that fry die under an aqurium lights?
Its only true if they are in a breeder net which keeps them right up near the surface in the tank.

Sorry to hear about your respective losses :(

Yes all the babies are fit and healthy :D From a first batch I had...I had about 25 unfortuntly only 21 made it they are now 4 weeks old...Some of them look like pot belly pigs :lol: :lol: Which I am guessing they are female, cause I have read somewhere that females fry are plumper than the males

I also have 13 guppy fry :D

awwwwwww i'm sorry about your loss! i just lost a tiger barb today! and i just got him today!!! but i got anuther molly! shes black with a lil silver :D

Most reactions

Back