Biorb Setup 11.5l - Guppy Breeding

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hives

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi all, havent been on this forum for a while, since i last had my 3ft tank when i used to breed guppys a bit.... I got rid of that becuase I didnt have time for them and Ive only just lately had time to get back into keeping fish so last week I went out and bought a Biorb tank for a bit of a change of the usual tank and plus i bought a 2 foot tank for the fry eventually....,

At the moment, the 11.5L biorb has a Fluval 1+ and a 50W heater with a small built in hood light...

My plan is to breed a few guppys in there so ive put 2 female and 1 male in, and ive also got my 2 foot tank up and running waiting for fry, only problem im having with the biorb is the temp, its now at 30 which i know is way to high, but with it being a small biorb tank and the fact im using a 50w heater its hard to get the temp down but ive just turned the heater right down to its lowest so hopefully the temp will start to drop...

Has anyone on this forum ever bred guppys in a biorb? Im finding it a bit small but Id imagine it isnt to small for just the 3 guppys or isit? Anyway just thought id let you know im back to the forum and trying to get baack into fish! thanks guys and any info would be appreciated :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back