Im new on this forum and felt that the good gesture from Steve (DevUK) deserved a public appraisal.
I had PMd Steve regarding a tank he was selling as my 70 ltr was not large enough for the sort of fish I want to keep. Anyway, I went over to coventry yesterday to take a look at the tank and as expected was exactly as described and steve was really nice and threw in lots of extras which i was not even expecting, gravel/filter/heater/extra bogwood. Just wanted to say thanks and that is great club spirit from this member and makes me happy to be part of a forum with such helpful people even though i am new this is a great place to be at
I had PMd Steve regarding a tank he was selling as my 70 ltr was not large enough for the sort of fish I want to keep. Anyway, I went over to coventry yesterday to take a look at the tank and as expected was exactly as described and steve was really nice and threw in lots of extras which i was not even expecting, gravel/filter/heater/extra bogwood. Just wanted to say thanks and that is great club spirit from this member and makes me happy to be part of a forum with such helpful people even though i am new this is a great place to be at









