Big Change Around Many Fishes For Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Looks like a false red terror AKA mayan cichlid. Still a nice fish but not quite what I'm after.

Is the green terror likely to be sold? Is it m/f and what size is it nose to end of tail ish? Thanks

Back left, giraffe catfish back right, moustache catfish
Front left pengasuis, front right sun cat, the other one was hiding inside the plant pot with me over grown sucking loach.

Looks like a false red terror AKA mayan cichlid. Still a nice fish but not quite what I'm after.

Is the green terror likely to be sold? Is it m/f and what size is it nose to end of tail ish? Thanks

I'm concidering it, Female, roughly 8 inches wonderful girl lost her partner a few weeks back and she's so timid since, came out of a 3 foot with her 9 inch partner and 2 humbugs....disgusting really.

Back left, giraffe catfish back right, moustache catfish
Front left pengasuis, front right sun cat, the other one was hiding inside the plant pot with me over grown sucking loach.

I'm concidering it, Female, roughly 8 inches wonderful girl lost her partner a few weeks back and she's so timid since, came out of a 3 foot with her 9 inch partner and 2 humbugs....disgusting really.

I have been searching for weeks for a female to go in with my 9" male! Please let me know if you decide to sell her! How much would you be looking for?

I have no clue what kind of price these fish go for now days.
Make me an offer and i'll let you know if i'm happy to let her go for that.

I'm rubbish with offers as I really dont want to offend you. How about £20?

£25 and you have yourself a deal but i do need to know what tank she's going into and whos sharing her space, she's become part of the family and i'd hate to see her go to someone who can't give her what she needs, she'll be coming from a 5.5 foot with 4 types of cats, 7 firemouths and a loach.

I'm rubbish with offers as I really dont want to offend you. How about £20?

£25 and you have yourself a deal but i do need to know what tank she's going into and whos sharing her space, she's become part of the family and i'd hate to see her go to someone who can't give her what she needs, she'll be coming from a 5.5 foot with 4 types of cats, 7 firemouths and a loach.

Its a trigon 350 with a male GT 9", rusty plec, a couple of small birchers a blackbelt cichlid and a synodontis thats at the moment but I have a 200 I can move some of the others to! £25 is a deal. PM me your postcode and when you are available. I'm free today and tomorrow up until 1pm as I'll have to get back for the school run.

thanks for the pics of the pearls. i'll give it miss this time but thank you for taking the time to email pics.

ta

Thanks for the GT, not settling in too well yet, but is likely due to being massively dwarfed by the others with her only being 5". :crazy: Hopefully she'll settle in soon.

Thanks for the GT, not settling in too well yet, but is likely due to being massively dwarfed by the others with her only being 5". :crazy: Hopefully she'll settle in soon.

Hope she settles in soon, I'm sure it's just the move, she'll find her feet soon enough.

Bump! Still needing to move these on...Happy to swap and open to offers.

As soon as the fish are gone i can sell the tanks.

:good:

hi how much for your 2 sun cats and 1 giraffe catfish 18' i have a just over 3m long tank that the would look great in cheers john

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back