Big Change Around Many Fishes For Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

TiffanyJayne

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Ok so i'm losing all my small tanks and moving onto 3 foot+

Some of my fish just don't fit in with the moving arrangments :sad: so i'm letting go of them instead of risking them being in with unfriendly fish.

I have (will be added/updated as the week goes on)
5 red eye tetras
guppies,platties,swordtails (£1 each)
baby platties £1 for 5
1 sucking loach (4' £3)
baby convicts (approx. 5 weeks old)£1 each
1 female red terror (£10)
malawi cichlids 1-3' £5 each
neon, black neon, pristella, head+tail light,glowlight,blue and flame tetras.
Apple and ramshorn snails 50p each

Pictures can be sent to an email address, your welcome to come and view :good: .
All other equipment will be posted separatly.
Open to offers on all fish.I will NOT post please don't ask :no:
TJ. 07590577981 or [email protected]

oh no, just went and bought 2 sun cats today..... you could have bought them with you on sunday :sad:

just out of interest how big are they and how much do you want for them? i might be tempted ;)

oh no, just went and bought 2 sun cats today..... you could have bought them with you on sunday :sad:

just out of interest how big are they and how much do you want for them? i might be tempted ;)

I'm looking for about £5 each, although i know you can get 1.5 inches for £3.50 in an LFS i lost half a tank to these guys when i was told they were community :crazy:
There about 5-6 inches, I think.... don't quote me i rarely see them, my tanks pretty full of rocks and stuffs.

hi there, i'm interested in your 2 pearl gouramis female and the 1 frog. any chance you could send me some pics please.

also what type of frogs are they?

i'll pm you my email address.

thanks

Jonathan

hi there, i'm interested in your 2 pearl gouramis female and the 1 frog. any chance you could send me some pics please.

also what type of frogs are they?

i'll pm you my email address.

thanks

Jonathan

Images for the pearls will be sent over shortly, as for the frogs they were given to me with a tank and it's very rare i see them so i've had no luck getting any images of them yet nor do i know what type of frogs they are (i'm not a frog person) one of them does seem to have very long claws and a little snout if that helps any.

Hi how big is your 1 female red terror? Is it a true festae? How much are you looking for it? Thanks.

I'm looking for about £5 each, although i know you can get 1.5 inches for £3.50 in an LFS i lost half a tank to these guys when i was told they were community :crazy:
There about 5-6 inches, I think.... don't quote me i rarely see them, my tanks pretty full of rocks and stuffs.
if you get any pics then could you please send me some as i might be interested :good:

Hi how big is your 1 female red terror? Is it a true festae? How much are you looking for it? Thanks.

Red terror is roughly 6 inches, not sure if she's true or how old she is, i was sold her with 2 gold saums and firemouths, told they'd all get on great and although she's not overly nasty she's not keep on my smaller firemouths so she has to go.

Red terror is roughly 6 inches, not sure if she's true or how old she is, i was sold her with 2 gold saums and firemouths, told they'd all get on great and although she's not overly nasty she's not keep on my smaller firemouths so she has to go.

Any chance of a picture preferably side on? The spot on the base of the tail will tell you if its a true red terror. How much would you like for it? Also I know Im being a pain but could you PM me your postcode to see just how far you are from me? Thank you.

It dosnt work. You need to set up a imageshack or photobucket account upload the pic to there and then post the IMG code :good:

http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/misskatie2009/Fishes%20for%20sale/

Thinking this will work better :good:
Yeah thats better. Im guessing its this one you wanted to post.
IMG_0039.jpg

If you where closer and it was a good price i would take the pictus but your a bit to far.

It dosnt work. You need to set up a imageshack or photobucket account upload the pic to there and then post the IMG code :good:

Yes thank you, it's a shame alot of people are too far but your right, it would be cheaper to buy one from your LFS than to travel all the way over here.

IMG_0039.jpg

If you where closer and it was a good price i would take the pictus but your a bit to far.

:lol: i've just realised that's the first image i've got of 4 catfishes in one go, well impressed with that. :hyper:

Yes thank you, it's a shame alot of people are too far but your right, it would be cheaper to buy one from your LFS than to travel all the way over here.

IMG_0039.jpg

:lol: i've just realised that's the first image i've got of 4 catfishes in one go, well impressed with that. :hyper:
Haha. Whats the cat at the back left?

Most reactions

trending

Back