What's new

#BETTASRULE

Moony42

Fish Crazy
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
HEY TROPICAL FISH FORUMS. I HAVE STARTED A MOVEMENT TO MAKE BETTA FISH
GET BIGGER AND BETTER HOMES. I ALSO THINK THAT THEY DESERVE SOME FAME FOR BEING SUCH SMART AND BEATIFUL FISH. TO MAKE THIS MOVEMENT GET BIGGER, I NEED
YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT.
SO CONTINUE TELLING YOUR BETTAS STORY WITH YOUR POSTS AND JUST SO I KNOW YOU SUPPORT ME SAY #BETTASRULE AT THE TITLE OF THE POST. THX FOR YOUR SUPPORT.:)T

ACE MY BETTA FISH WHEN I BOUGHT HIM IN THE SHOP.:-:)clear[1].png clear[1].png :)clear[1].png

Beatrice Welles

Reaction score
HEY TROPICAL FISH FORUMS. I HAVE STARTED A MOVEMENT TO MAKE BETTA FISH
GET BIGGER AND BETTER HOMES. I ALSO THINK THAT THEY DESERVE SOME FAME FOR BEING SUCH SMART AND BEATIFUL FISH. TO MAKE THIS MOVEMENT GET BIGGER, I NEED
YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT.
SO CONTINUE TELLING YOUR BETTAS STORY WITH YOUR POSTS AND JUST SO I KNOW YOU SUPPORT ME SAY #BETTASRULE AT THE TITLE OF THE POST. THX FOR YOUR SUPPORT.:)T

ACE MY BETTA FISH WHEN I BOUGHT HIM IN THE SHOP.:-:)View attachment 91023 View attachment 91023 :)View attachment 91023
#BETTASRULE most definitely! I just started a post about my 3 Bettas, Clarence, Colter and Fenella, but had not see your post. I would have certainly added #BETTASRULE, becasue they do!

OP
Moony42

Moony42

Fish Crazy
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Thanks for the support Beatrice. Clarence, colter and Fenella are beautiful names for beautiful fish.