Copper
MHalfmoonPlakatcopperbetta.jpg
(HMPK male)

Albino
MDeltaalbinobetta.jpg
(D male)

the purplr one is beautiful!!! :hyper:
i now REALLY REALLY REALLY want one!:)

wonderful thread :good: pinned?? yeah right!! they never pin anything on the betta section anymore but i think it should also be pinned.

I've pm'd 2 moderators about it..... we shall see. *shrugs*

Hey Piggy... what about scissortail, the DT/VT cross? I have a photo I saved, it was originally posted on here but I forget whose fish it was. But maybe it should go in the original post. I can't think of anything else that was left out though, not a single one, this topic is amazing. You did a great job on it!

Hey Piggy... what about scissortail, the DT/VT cross? I have a photo I saved, it was originally posted on here but I forget whose fish it was. But maybe it should go in the original post. I can't think of anything else that was left out though, not a single one, this topic is amazing. You did a great job on it!

I think someone said my Splodge was a dt/vt cross, i put a pic of him up here a while back... actually I think he is in my avatar now???

Great post, and some stunning fishy pics!

the dt can come in most forms, HM, PK, CT, VT, SD, delta, aint seen it in FT or RT yet though

This is so helpful! Thank you for spending time putting it together! This will really help myself, and everyone else with a new betta to distinguish which catagory their betta is in!
Please save this in the forums so everyone can see it!

=]

>>>>>>>>>>>>going down on knees and praying for a little miracle, wonder where the mods are? prob gone to Iceland to make some cash withdrawals in person. :shifty:

my dt is obviously the best looking dt ever though :p hehe.

If you can give me the picture, I'll edit it into the original post. It -is- a pretty fish ;)

:p He is lovely, isn't he? My husband insisted on buying him, I wasn't too taken by him at the time..... then i got him home, his colours came out and wow!
Will PM you the pic now

And if you need a feathertail you're welcome to use our Midas :wub:

fwbettashm1208570265.jpg

0804290024.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back