Betta losing color rapidly in sections

I haven't seen any around here, and I didn't get any before they raised the price on that link that was posted.

I may buy some for future use, but he's gone so long...I don't wanna wait for any to come thru the mail and make him wait that much longer. :(

SRC, I don't know if this would help, but I've been told that Furan-2 is a very good product and has helped some others I know cure sick fish that other medicines hadn't been able to and even when they couldn't figure out exactly what was wrong. It just sounds like he has been going down hill for a while.

I'm so sorry SRC. You did everything you could for him.

I waited for silver to come in the mail, since meds weren't working, but I wish I hadn't have made my girl (the one with no colour in half her body) wait.

Well, unfortunately this last round won out and he died sometime Friday. When I got home he had passed. :-(

Sorry to hear about your little guy.
I didn't read every single post in here past page 1, but it sounds like you did absolutely everything you could to try to help him.

If only fishes could talk we'd be able to help them so much more.

I'm sorry to hear he didn't make it :-(

How frustrating and heartbreaking for you. Sounds like you tried everything for him

Sorry to read about Toy's demise, SRC. You didn't give up and you had taken good care of him all this time.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back