Betta drawings

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Babble~
All the drawings are beautiful!! You have a wonderful talent! I think my favorite is the drawing of the female betta, it is different and I love the colors. Keep up the good work!

Those would make great tattoos!!!

hmm.... I've been looking for a nice picture...

:kewlpics:

I think my favorite is the green one (is it for sale??? :)) I like the 3rd one a lot too -- especially the face.

wow... didn't expect that many responces ^_^

Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement!

Yes, These pictures are for sale. $5 + $3 S&H. I can sell them with frames as well for $9 + $3 S&H

I also do custome fish portraits, here's a thread about that: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=55712

I do pet portraits as well, but those would be much more cartoony disney-esqu

All of these pictures are drawn with prismacolor pencils (very expensive brand, about $1 per pencil. but ooooh so worth it!) and detailed with white out and metalic silver marker. On bristol board (a much thicker, smoother, and more durrable surface then paper).

My sister is getting a tattoo of bettas, she designed two of them to be swimming around each other and form a ying yang. it's really groovy.

These are gorgeous! You are very talented. :)
I love Prismas too. They are so smooth and so easy to blend.

Great stuff! :)

:D dude, so awesome! more more, show us more! :p I tried picking a favorite, but gave up that endeavor..... ;) I concur with the rest of the posts, kick-tush talent and they're gorgeous

post more, pwetty pwease? :nod:

Love that picture #3! Cartoony---as if. :lol: They've never watched Bettas for very long, clearly. That kid's got attitude, that's all. It's my fav picture too. Thanks for sharing the pictures, they're cute and really do capture their character. Hope you do more! :thumbs:

thankya for the kind words! Yes, expect more pictures, I'll just post them in this same thread so as not to flood the forum with my 'Liz draws!' threads. heh. ^_^

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back