April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

betta4ever!

Fish Addict
Pet of the Month 🎖️
2x Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
I made a youtube channel to post videos of my fishes a week ago...I'm planning to post 1 vid per day of my Coccinas, so stay tuned! lol. Here are three of them
my male eating BBS
My female
the male spotted her lol

Such a lovely fish. I was right on the verge of getting them, but decided to tear down my sumatra tank and start over on something else. they look very happy. What are you using to darken your water?

Such a lovely fish.
I know, Coccinas are incredible....
I was right on the verge of getting them, but decided to tear down my sumatra tank and start over on something else.
A hillstream tank you said, right? Hope you have the best of luck with it....!
What are you using to darken your water?
Peat, platanus leaves, magnolia leaves, alder cones, and sometimes Kurrajong pods. I collect all of them but peat.
they look very happy.
I'm really hoping they are...:)

Here is a pic that shows the male's colors well (no flash)
1675507642742.png

A hillstream tank you said, right? Hope you have the best of luck with it....!
That is my plan. I am delayed right now because I can't find homes for a few of my nano fish, I am saving up money for the equipment I need, and all of the local river rocks and driftwood are under a meter or more of snow. But the wait is giving me time to really plan things out, so I guess that's good. Still, I really want to get started on it! :angry:

That is my plan. I am delayed right now because I can't find homes for a few of my nano fish, I am saving up money for the equipment I need, and all of the local river rocks and driftwood are under a meter or more of snow. But the wait is giving me time to really plan things out, so I guess that's good. Still, I really want to get started on it! :angry:
Ηaha I feel you, my Coccina tank was empty for 4 months before I was able to find them and the wait was killing me, lol! Please let us know when you start on it!

The Jades are here... They're 1/3 the size of my Coccinas who are juvies, so I'm confident they're also juvies, lol. They had a Hendra pair for 20 euros-what a steal! The Jades were 40 euros. Pretty good price tbh. They're acclimating and they're soooo cuteeee! Already loving them. I'll post a vid in a few hours.

Congrats Lydia!!! That's awesome!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back