Best Quiet Internal Filter

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

aibo210

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi

I want to replace my arcadia arc tanks included filter as its buzzing like mad its driving me nuts. whats the best small internal you would recomend thats quiet?

I was looking at the eheim aquaball they good?

What size tank do you have?
I found the Hagen Elite Stingrays quiet.
Fluval is a pain in the backside.

I have the Eheim aquaball 2212. Mine is usually very quiet - it can be a little noisy after a water change if air gets into it, but it clears quite quickly.

Eheim are generally very good.

I use Aquaclear powerheads with a Quickfilter attachment. I replace the white filter insert with an Aquarius internal power filter sponge, or similar, and I have a good quiet, reliable filter that is easy to clean and maintain.

Hi

I want to replace my arcadia arc tanks included filter as its buzzing like mad its driving me nuts. whats the best small internal you would recomend thats quiet?

I was looking at the eheim aquaball they good?
i could reccomend the Eheim aquaball 2206, im running 1 now and they are a pretty nifty filter, silent (unless air gets into it but it clears in seconds) easy to clean and just a godo all round value for money, only problems i have had was the motor was sucking the foam up the the motor slwoly it down but this was easily sorted with putting 2 cocktail stucks to hold foam down and is now worknig brilliantly, 9/10 rating :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back