Best Of British...taken On That Fateful Day

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

england

channa aka snakehead
Reaction score
I was at the show where Flt Lt Jon Egging took his last and greatest flight, this was an amazing show, enjoyed by Every single person on that beach, My parents had decided to stay at home, where they live in Throop village, they insisted when the Red Arrows finish there display i phone them to say there on the way back to the airport, so they could watch the mini display over there house, next minute or two,i get a phone call from my parents, "One of the Red Arrows has crashed right infront of our house" Needless to say every hair on my body stood up, I was so worried about my parents and sister, Dont worry son were all fine, then i need not go into what happened after as im sure you all know,
I personally owe a debt of gratitude to "Flt Lt Jon Egging" had he not took avasive action my family would not be here

6063805856_fdb37e1a88_b.jpg

6063132623_27c78e6a5f_b.jpg

6063132631_cfc6e7b59f_b.jpg

6063760974_6a731110be_b.jpg

6063760982_f8b01f7817_b.jpg

6063229467_b84bc93c1b_b.jpg

I will start a new thread at some point with other Displays from the show soon

The red arrows are fantastic. They often do training up my way and I've seen them training but never actually properly.

We live in Newcastle not too far from the start of the Great North Run and every year they fly "home" over our house :). I really want to go and see them properly though.

Have you never seen the Properly, forgive my rudeness i would have thought most people in the UK have seen them at least once, Oh its certainly worth a trip to see, theres nothing quite like it,

I would imagine next years Bournemouth Air Festival will be well worth a visit, Tribute to John Egging

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back