Weimster
Fishaholic
I have some old T5 tubes on my tank. Its holds tropical freshwater fish and some amazon sword plants.
The tubes badly need replacing and my tank has a very yellow edge to it. I have been looking at what T5 tubes to go for. Which Kelvin rating is best for bringing out the colours of my fish please? Higher or lower kelvin rating?
I have a luminaire which holds four 54w T5 tubes. So I could get a mixture, would that be wise?
The tubes badly need replacing and my tank has a very yellow edge to it. I have been looking at what T5 tubes to go for. Which Kelvin rating is best for bringing out the colours of my fish please? Higher or lower kelvin rating?
I have a luminaire which holds four 54w T5 tubes. So I could get a mixture, would that be wise?







