Best Heaters

I don't know about best but my Visi-therm Stealth keeps my temperature rock steady. The only downside is the lack of light to indicate when its on.
 
I have a Jager 150 watt for my 20 gallon tank. It has a lifetime warranty too! I only need 100 watt, but my room gets pretty cold in the winter, so I went a size up. My temperature will not go below my setting. But then again, I haven't been into a winter since I got it... lol

Damn squirrels, making nests with the insulation!!!!
 
I always used Eheim's Jager heaters. They are one of the best on the market. They have very accurate readings and I beleive their +- is only .5 as opposed to about 1-4 for other brands. they are shatterproof as well. Though these heaters are not fully submersible, they seem to keep the most accurate reading.
 
I just recently started a topic on this - after much deliberation i ordered a Rena Smartheater.
 
I like my tetratec, always reliable. I have had bad experience with the juwel heaters and Have heard good things about the Hydor External heater..
 

Most reactions

Back
Top