Hygger Heaters

squish fish

New Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Points
3
Location
Maryland
I like to get 2 Hygger heaters for my 120 and was wondering if anyone has one. And if there are any similar to these heaters. Not too expensive. I will be also getting another Inkbird as well.
 
I like to get 2 Hygger heaters for my 120 and was wondering if anyone has one. And if there are any similar to these heaters. Not too expensive. I will be also getting another Inkbird as well.
I like Olushy. Cheap but dependable.
 
Well - similar in what fashion - you mean external controller - well inkbird is one option of course and jhemco has their own controller as well as finnex. The jhemco is the most robust but not exactly feature rich and not cheap. I don't care much for hte finnex. The older hygger heaters i have the controller has worked flawless for around 7 years or so (my oldest) but more then should have that i purchased after the pandemic have failed in weird but different ways (this is hte controller not the heat tube); i think maybe 4 out of 10 and after getting 2 replaced under warranty i moved on from them. Whether they have fixed the issue or not i do not know - one had a short in the power cord - 2 failed with the sensor - one got stuck low and the other high and i forget how the fourth failed.
 
Hygger heaters attract a significant number of detractors quoting unreliability and short life times.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top