• shenanigans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • american idiot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

karen4kevin

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Whats your best Green Day Album?. Also whats your best Green Day Song?.

Karen.

Greenday...nah, I don't like Greenday. They're alright to rave to if you're in your friend's shed at around 1.00 AM (don't ask! :p ) but otherwise, they're not amazing...

In my opinion of course!

I used to like them but ever since they came out with the American Idiot album and the fact that every radio station over played them, I just cant listen anymore. Before all that though Dookie was my fav album.

Dookie!! Could be Longview or Basketcase, maybe She, but not sure right now.

Would need to listen again (for the millionth time this week) to make sure
:p

DOOKIE!!! :hyper: :D :fun:

Love that album!

Time of your life is my favourite song by Green Day :)

I love that song as well *It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life*

I love * Dearly beloved,Are you listening?I can't remember a word That you were saying* thats my ring tone :D :D :D .

Karen.

My fave album is the first just cause I love the energy in it! Try doing housework to that you'll be done before you know it!! (God I am so boring)

But all time fave song is "She" off of Dookie! was my song in years of teenage angst and rebellion!!! Not heard much of their new stuff I'm a ska punk at heart but liked what I've heard like the song bout september or something!

I like American Idiot as an album, but the best tracks they've done are probably off Dookie. I don;t have them all as I'm not that big a fan, but I'd like to see them live sometime.

Favourite single: Time of your Life

Arfie

I would love to take my hubby to see them, Wonder wen there gonna be in uk again :S.

Karen.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back