Fish4dawin

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hello there peeps of TFF!

Just wanted to ask what you guys think are the best foods for:

BN pleco

Spotted rahael catfish

Corydoras

Please say what you think would be best and how to prepare it.

Many thanks, Fish4dawin

I always like using algae discs. I break them up so they are in smaller bits, everyone gets some. Then just flake food, grind it up in your fingers and then put it under water by the out flow of your filter it will then travel through out your tank. It is also a good way to test the flow rate of your filter.

I always like using algae discs. I break them up so they are in smaller bits, everyone gets some. Then just flake food, grind it up in your fingers and then put it under water by the out flow of your filter it will then travel through out your tank. It is also a good way to test the flow rate of your filter.
I feed my fish bug bites and sometimes micro pellets. I also drop in two cory wafers after the first batch of food has been eating. I might try adding 2 cubes of bloodworm at once. I think @Gypsum said that raphaels love bloodworm so Midnight (the raphael) can get some and so can the other community fish. Do you think I should add in a cory wafer if I do that in case the corys get bored of the bloodworm? I have seen that all of the corys in both my tanks eat one bloodworm and rest which I think is pretty normal as they are highh in nutrients.

I feed my fish bug bites and sometimes micro pellets. I also drop in two cory wafers after the first batch of food has been eating. I might try adding 2 cubes of bloodworm at once. I think @Gypsum said that raphaels love bloodworm so Midnight (the raphael) can get some and so can the other community fish. Do you think I should add in a cory wafer if I do that in case the corys get bored of the bloodworm? I have seen that all of the corys in both my tanks eat one bloodworm and rest which I think is pretty normal as they are highh in nutrients.
Yep try that, it doesn't hurt to think about feeding your tank before or after the lights go on or off, but before the room lights go out. Remember some of these fish feed dusk and dawn.

Yep try that, it doesn't hurt to think about feeding your tank before or after the lights go on or off, but before the room lights go out. Remember some of these fish feed dusk and dawn.
Ye I know that the rapahel comes out just as the lights go off so I'm gonna try and time it then

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back