Ben's Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well, its pretty much up and running.
There wont be any pics for a few days as my mate Aaron is setting up a tank. We saw a real bargain on some LR so he snapped it up. His rocks in my tank now with a sheet of pirspex dividing it up.It came from a stunning tank breakdown. Its crawling with pods and covered in corals. Once hes took it away then i can start to scape and take you some pics. Quite jelous of his rcok tbh..the best stuff ive seen and he got it for £3.50/kilo as the bloke was moving house

All the fish seem to have made it through day1 anyways :)

Well, its pretty much up and running.
There wont be any pics for a few days as my mate Aaron is setting up a tank. We saw a real bargain on some LR so he snapped it up. His rocks in my tank now with a sheet of pirspex dividing it up.It came from a stunning tank breakdown. Its crawling with pods and covered in corals. Once hes took it away then i can start to scape and take you some pics. Quite jelous of his rcok tbh..the best stuff ive seen and he got it for £3.50/kilo as the bloke was moving house

All the fish seem to have made it through day1 anyways :)

Cant wait for pics :good: sounds like a bargin on his live rock!! start a new thread in the Journals with the frash pics

Any chance of a picture of your mates live rock?? I thought mine was pretty colourful, and I like to be nosy.

Glad you managed to get everything swapped over. Looking forward to the pics.

Would be nice to to start a new journal with the new tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back