Ben's Tank

WoW your doors must be small! i manged to get it up and down stares thur my front door and thur my bed room door all i had to do is take my bed room door off as it was going behind it! but anyway! good luck with it all!!!!
My mum had them made for some stupid reason...

Anyway things went a bit wrong today. There was a dripping coming from the corner. Some more swearing :crazy:

I dont know what to do now. We had to give it a fair old push to get it through, there doesnt apear to be any visible damage though. :S

Must just be a leaky seal then Ben.
You'll have to source the leak, trim back the silicone (dont overlay silicone on silicone) and apply a new silicone fillet.
Thats all you can do M8
Regards
BigC

The only thing i can think depending on the tank connector is over tighting makes the seal squash up ?? give that a check! Good Luck!

I think that no i have it off the stand it may have bin the tank connector. Theres a wet patch under the back corner and it looks like its seeped along the bottom edge to the corner of the cabinet, il gunna seal the whole side and connector to be sure though

Why doesn't anything ever go right first time :< What a day you must have had :crazy:

Hope water fill goes well keeping everything crossed :good:

Marine's should come with a health and wealth warning :shout:

I bet thats a relief, is the swap over set for this weekend now then??

Hope your mum has pacified, did you get door frame done??

Let shope you get more good luck from now on!! :good:

yeah, im off on thursday so i may start it then. My mums fine, think shes just glad its in and all the bits have been cleared up...not fixed it yet though :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back