Bellica

all_waze

Reaction score
This is the male bellica. He is right at 4.25ins bellica_male1.JPG

This is the male bellica. He is right at 4.25insView attachment 52055

tbh i think i saw the original thread of this, and even though most people doubted it saying it was a pk, it was obvious that it wasnt, its just that if people are slightly confused sometimes its best to say pk b/c of the pointed anal, nice bettas

This is the male bellica. He is right at 4.25insView attachment 52055

tbh i think i saw the original thread of this, and even though most people doubted it saying it was a pk, it was obvious that it wasnt, its just that if people are slightly confused sometimes its best to say pk b/c of the pointed anal, nice bettas
Modaz...

I think you may have this one confused with the male b. foerschi I had posted earlier.

JIM

hmmm yes your right, i did search for it to make sure that i wasnt getting confused but i couldnt find it at all. still nice bettas

Very nice! I have some B. channoides on their way to me.

Oh- and I wasn't doubting that it was a foerschi, just that I wanted to see more pictures b/c with the single picture and low lighting make it hard to see the differences (obviously there are plenty and some very noticeable just from the single picture)...and I want to see more pictures! :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back