Beginner!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JC-

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, also looking for some basic do's and don'ts, i have just started out with a cold water tank, relatively small (3 fish maximum), my tank has just started to turn slightly discoloured with signs of algae after about 2 weeks, this is my first water change, i have filled a bowl with tap water and added a small amount of water conditioner and was going to let it reach room temperature before changing to water over. I was only going to change about 50% of the progi

Welcome! You need to a 75% water change each week. Do you have a filter?

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, also looking for some basic do's and don'ts, i have just started out with a cold water tank, relatively small (3 fish maximum), my tank has just started to turn slightly discoloured with signs of algae after about 2 weeks, this is my first water change, i have filled a bowl with tap water and added a small amount of water conditioner and was going to let it reach room temperature before changing to water over. I was only going to change about 50% of the progi
Hello, welcome

Welcome! What size tank is it?

Most reactions

Back