Been working on a tank

2tank

Fish Crazy
Joined
Oct 13, 2020
Messages
230
Reaction score
125
Points
43
Location
SA
Decided I wanted a betta tank after seeing everyones beautiful fish.
My dymax nano tank waiting for some more plants. 20210105_165648.webp

I also cant think of a name for my fish any ideas
20210202_093051.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20210105_165648.webp
    20210105_165648.webp
    373.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 20210105_165644.webp
    20210105_165644.webp
    346.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 20210105_165650.webp
    20210105_165650.webp
    305.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 20210202_093127.webp
    20210202_093127.webp
    239.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 20210202_093105.webp
    20210202_093105.webp
    218.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 20210202_093027.webp
    20210202_093027.webp
    157.5 KB · Views: 102
What a beautiful tank! Your fish reminds me of the Blue Horsehead nebula in Scorpio. How about its star "Nu Scorpii", Nu for short?
 
You could call him Percy... Neptune, Haymitch, (you can tell I like books ?)
Now I’ll just list blue characters in stuff: Nightcrawler, Ronan, Stitch, Gonzo, Thrawn (as in Admiral Thrawn from Star Wars) Yondu, I could go on and on but I won’t. It would take a while! ? I hope you find a good name, beautiful Betta!
 
I think thrawn is awesome he is one of my favorite star wars characters.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top