bearded dragon

tdins_2

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i want to get a bearded dragon when i move to the new housei will make a 6ft by 4ft by 3 ft enclosier and i dont quite know the best lights and heating lamp to get i am new to reptiles any advice will help...i was told i need a full spectrum reptile light an a incandesant bulb with reflective shield to direct heat anything else i need?
im also looking to buy one

You really need to research them long and hard before buying it. I researched my iguanas for a year to make sure I was ready. Look up 'Melissa Kaplan' on a search,she is a reptile goddess. Everything you've ever wanted to know she'll have an article about it. :)

With a tank that big you have room for at least 4 of them. A tank that big would be a waste if only used for 1 lizard :D

I recommend a zoomed 5.0 for the light and a 50watt or more for the heat lamp
I have two bearded dragons in a 60g (siblings)

I think they are the best because they are very tame and eat just about anything!!

If you go to brisbane you can see stacks of bearded dragons all over the joint, in people's yards, public parks and all over

They don't mind being around each other so why not get a pair and think about getting into breeding them?

Most reactions

Back