Beanie Boxes!!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Thats the site i give out on another post i would check your calculator as £44.11 divided between 20 don't equal £0.50 each...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: £2.20 each... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

anybody can make mistakes but you dont have to laugh at them. How old are you? Grow up you freak

Boomlack. Don't get mad or angry. Bettaman just love to laugh and joking one and just like me too. Don't take that seriously. :) When coming to breeding betta, he got 30 years of experiences and a lot of knowledges too. LOL Don't ask him how old is he. LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth...... :D

it will depend on how many boxes you want as if you want 200 or more they can work out cheaper buy not from that site....... :whistle:

Bloomjack said:
anybody can make mistakes but you dont have to laugh at them. How old are you? Grow up you freak
A simple "oops, my bad" would suffice, and also that's Bettaman's favorite smilie,get used to it.

Also,since I stumbled on this, please take note of TFF's rules found under the main banner. I have a feeling you'll need them,especially rule #1.

lol dang, you don't take hints well at all huh lol. She's a "MOD" she can tell you what to do dude, and she can do it anytime she wants too...and it's not "Spamming" when she does it :rofl: .

anyways,
Beanie boxes are just expensive..plain and simple. But what can you expect..they are well made, have no seams, and are durable enough you can drop them (from a relatively high..atleast arms length..distance) to the floor and not have them shatter.

When they are too "cheap cheap" it makes me think they are probably shoddily made or something.

I think it's worth it to buy a better made one myself..or you will just have to replace them sooner after they start to crack, scratch, and lose their clearness quicker.

But that's MPO only though lol :dunno:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back