Bathroom Water

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

CathyG said:
kevin007 said:
..is there a problem is i fill the water using my garden hose... :/
[snapback]850821[/snapback]​

Kevin, it might be worth checking (easy to do) but invariably garden taps are mains fed - so ok :)

[snapback]850830[/snapback]​

:blink: well i'm moving back to a house next month, and i think the inside..the water is unsuitable for a fish tank, the only way is the gardening hose...and how do i check?, it'll be like hell changing tank water from a 55G -_-

It's not too bad, just do weekly changes of a small amount. Two big basins once a week is enough for me.

The water is the same in our kitchen and bathroom... no cold water storage tanks. We also have a filter that all water from the indoor faucets gets filtered through. I have noticed absolutely no difference whatsoever, but apparently my dad thinks it was well worth the investment :rolleyes:

I believe all the water supply lines in the USA are the same. Most people here are talking about the water systems in the UK which in most cases have been around for hundreds of years longer than the ones in the US. So speaking only from my experience, there is no difference in the water from the kitchen or bathroom fixtures.

I do appreciate learning about other systems though. I have never been out of the US except for the short visits to the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls.

Someday when we have lots of money and no kids left in the house to spend it all on maybe I will get to Europe. (yeah right... like that day will ever come)

-- itZme

alllll water sources in your house come from one main pipe, so toilet water is same as sink water and hose water and tub water

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back