What's new

Basics In Aquascaping

aaronnorth

www.ukaps.org
Reaction score
Yes.
I used it in my 60l too,
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/228383-the-forgotten-valley-60l/page__hl__forgotten%20valley__st__120

Thanks, Aaron

sara213

Reaction score
Nice information in this thread! thanks for making it! :) very useful

Suleika

Reaction score
lljdma06, great thread - very inspiring! I particularly like George Farmer's 80cm - Mother Microsorium. Will try to create a triangle scape in my new tank!

Ny82

1 Woman Army ;)
Reaction score
Wow, just wow! This thread is incredible and a real inspiration. I don't know why I didn't see it earlier. I am stunned at everyones hard work your tanks look beautiful. I love the one with the platinum angelfish.
Thankyou for this thread. Very useful for trying my own :good:

George Farmer

ad aqua
Reaction score
One of the best beginner-friendly aquascaping articles I've read. I wish I had access to something like this when I bought my first aquarium.

Well done, Lissette! :good:

OP
lljdma06

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator
Reaction score
One of the best beginner-friendly aquascaping articles I've read. I wish I had access to something like this when I bought my first aquarium.

Well done, Lissette! :good:

Thanks, George. Means a lot coming from you. I've been lurking in the Marine section now. Finally got that planted Marine up & running.

L

SuperColey1

Planted Section
Reaction score
lljdma06, great thread - very inspiring! I particularly like George Farmer's 80cm - Mother Microsorium. Will try to create a triangle scape in my new tank!
That was the first scape that said to me in 2006 'I'm going to put plants in my tank' :) Very inspiring scape for me.

becketlady

Reaction score
Rlon35 said:

I bet if I knew the length of his tank and calculated the position of the sand patch, it would be very close to the Golden ratio. A stunning tank. That was a no-brainer to put in, as Saintly has some of my favorite Nature style scapes in this forum. Always beautifully executed.

llj
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can you direct me to some other pictures or journals regarding Saintly's tanks???

OMG..........I LOVE IT.. look like alot of work.  I wish my tank look like this. this is so perfect Art. 

nortonmad213

Reaction score
oh god, all my planning designing everything, scrapped, start again
this thread has given me so many ideas i dont know where to start,
thank you so much

Search tags for this page
45cm cube aquarium
aquascape dutch style nano
aquascape ideas tropical
aquascape jungle
aquascape nano dutch

aquascaping 35l