Joshwainwright I take my fish for walks Global Moderator ⚒️ Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 2,816 Reaction score 6 Points 38 Location GB May 4, 2009 #1 Does anybody live in Barnsley who is willing to donate some filter media to help my cycle?
O oswoldy Fishaholic Joined Mar 4, 2009 Messages 575 Reaction score 0 Points 16 May 4, 2009 #2 Joshwainwright said: Does anybody live in Barnsley who is willing to donate some filter media to help my cycle? Click to expand... Have you checked this list? http/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=150631 Mike
Joshwainwright said: Does anybody live in Barnsley who is willing to donate some filter media to help my cycle? Click to expand... Have you checked this list? http/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=150631 Mike
Joshwainwright I take my fish for walks Global Moderator ⚒️ Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 2,816 Reaction score 6 Points 38 Location GB May 4, 2009 #3 Yes I have.
O oswoldy Fishaholic Joined Mar 4, 2009 Messages 575 Reaction score 0 Points 16 May 4, 2009 #4 Joshwainwright said: Yes I have. Click to expand... DOH! Mike
aaronnorth www.ukaps.org Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 6,822 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location Worksop, Notts, UK May 4, 2009 #5 i live close by but i dont have any tanks setup
Joshwainwright I take my fish for walks Global Moderator ⚒️ Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 2,816 Reaction score 6 Points 38 Location GB May 4, 2009 #6 Ahh, I'm still gonna add you as you live close
ellena Fish Gatherer Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 2,137 Reaction score 4 Points 38 Location GB May 4, 2009 #7 Have you asked your LFS? I got some from one of mine yesterday. I felt easier going to one who had some mention of a fishless cycle in the shop so I wouldn't have to argue the toss about it being an option
Have you asked your LFS? I got some from one of mine yesterday. I felt easier going to one who had some mention of a fishless cycle in the shop so I wouldn't have to argue the toss about it being an option
C crazychris Fishaholic Joined Aug 9, 2008 Messages 470 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location East London May 4, 2009 #8 Well I'm from Barnsley OP but live in London now!