Bargain Tank Near Me!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

tropic_john

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi all, as with most people, I now have mts [at the age of 12!!!] And am hopefull of getting another tank for my 13th birhday [in 14 days] and a juwel rio has turned up on ebay within 5 miles of me for £50.00 [starting bid!!!] anther rio for £75.00 within 5 miles, and a juwel vision for £20.00 starting bid

:)

Will ask my dad when he gets back if I can get an early birthday present!

:shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

lol. His bmw is actually being shipped to germany, the main central electrics board was faulty :S
I'm gunna hve to do smething good as he already shells out £9000.00+ a year for my school, then theres uniform and everythin... :S What a waste of money. I swear I could do better with that...

build a fish room in our forest, get a load of 12ft tanks... ah, keep dreaming eh :p

Imagine it, £9000 to spend on tanks, maybe a few 100 gallons in the dining room and a few 75gallons in the gaming room.

wow :hyper: thats alot for school, i hope its worth it......
im sure you can think of something he would appreciate you doing!
or maybe you just need to ask really nicely and smile at him :lol:

lol, I've tried the drunk trick;

*on night out parting*

dad, can I have another tank
yeh, sure you can so... *forgets what hes on about*

next morning;

can we go to the lfs and get a tank
why?
u said I could have one
when?
Don't mattr... :(

:p

:lol: he probably can remember but is pretending......

try recording it on your mobile or something then you have got him by the balls with solid evidence..... :hey:

sorry to go off topic and your dads balls :huh: but i got a lot of shrimp from piltdown paul on here not so long ago and he must have put in a guppy fry by mistake..... i only found it about 3/4 weeks ago and dont have any other guppys so it must of come from paul as he breeds them too. its growing nicely but my angels always seem to have 1 eye on it :hey: would you be interested in taking him off my hands?
call it a birthday present if you like..............
let me know if you do and ill catch him, 1 condition though. i would love to see a pic of it when mature and gained all its colour:good: its looking like its going to be green and red from what i can see

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back