tropic_john
Fish Herder
Hi all, as with most people, I now have mts [at the age of 12!!!] And am hopefull of getting another tank for my 13th birhday [in 14 days] and a juwel rio has turned up on ebay within 5 miles of me for £50.00 [starting bid!!!] anther rio for £75.00 within 5 miles, and a juwel vision for £20.00 starting bid

Will ask my dad when he gets back if I can get an early birthday present!

Will ask my dad when he gets back if I can get an early birthday present!



thats alot for school, i hope its worth it...... 


but i got a lot of shrimp from piltdown paul on here not so long ago and he must have put in a guppy fry by mistake..... i only found it about 3/4 weeks ago and dont have any other guppys so it must of come from paul as he breeds them too. its growing nicely but my angels always seem to have 1 eye on it 






