Banana Worms/walter Worms

rocknurworld2006

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Aberdeen
Hi whats the smallest fry that can manage these banana worm and does anybody on here sell any cultures????
 
I would say the walter worms. If you are looking for a small live food you could try vinager eels. Thats what I use as a first food for my really small fry. They are also much easier to keep than the others since a culture will last months and months. I think I restarted mine around christmas....
 
I would say the walter worms. If you are looking for a small live food you could try vinager eels. Thats what I use as a first food for my really small fry. They are also much easier to keep than the others since a culture will last months and months. I think I restarted mine around christmas....

what fry can u feed on vinager eels?
and do u sell cultures?
 
I use them for small fry, they are a bit harder to harvest than others since you have to strain the mixture through a coffee filter. What kinda fry are you planning on raising?
 
Yeah they would work for tetras and danios as a first food. Then I would feed a larger foods as the fry grow.

I can't ship across the pond
 

Most reactions

Back
Top