Balloon Molly

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Kamdavid

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I got home , one balloon molly was ā€œdeflatedā€. Lol. Yes. I noticed a couple fry. I know most are hiding or eaten. I have saved two in a breeder net. My other balloon molly looks exactly the same as the one that had babies when she was pregnant. HUGE. she must be due anytime .. the male only goes after her though. I have three female one male.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 55
She has got to be stressed out with him chasing her and only her.

Ya meant the male...sorry.
Yea. The other tank I have isnā€™t ready yet I need to get a small heater to separate the male. I found three babies and they are in a net breeder . I keep looking and Iā€™ve spotted others but they are good at hiding. But tomorrow I plan to get the small heater for the 6.5 gallon and maybe transfer the male

Here are the three Iā€™ve saved . Mama is blonde. These look black. Lol

Attachments

• BDD76291-6ECC-4799-9801-BE730031A150.jpeg
    BDD76291-6ECC-4799-9801-BE730031A150.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 48
Yea. The other tank I have isnā€™t ready yet I need to get a small heater to separate the male. I found three babies and they are in a net breeder . I keep looking and Iā€™ve spotted others but they are good at hiding. But tomorrow I plan to get the small heater for the 6.5 gallon and maybe transfer the male
That sounds good. ? They look a ton like my pearl danio fry that I've been breeding. lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back