Bala Sharks/silver Sharks **final Price Reduced**

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

skki3330

Reaction score
Ive just got back into keeping fish and purchased a tank that unfortunatly come with some livestock which i dont want as ill be doing a planted tank.

Livestock: Bala Shark/Silver Shark
Quantity for sale: 2 (must go as a pair) appx 8" and 6"
Reason for Sale: Not wanted to big for current tank
Delivery or Collection: collection only
Sales price: £30 ono
Postage & Packaging: NO POSTAGE
Photograph: http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m147/skki/IMAG0418.jpg

tbh mate all thefish you are selling arent suitable most tanks so i think you should donate to LFS mate but i dont even they will take them :look:

tbh mate all thefish you are selling arent suitable most tanks so i think you should donate to LFS mate but i dont even they will take them :look:

They are great fish if you have a 4ft fish only tank, and THB id rather give them to another keeper that LFS so the can sell them for £60+

I agree with dan. These fish need a huge amount of room, 4ft would still be nowhere near big enough I'm afraid.

They are happiest kept in groups of 6 plus, and grow to around 12 inches. Even an 8 foot tank would be pushing it for space IMO.

I agree with dan. These fish need a huge amount of room, 4ft would still be nowhere near big enough I'm afraid.

They are happiest kept in groups of 6 plus, and grow to around 12 inches. Even an 8 foot tank would be pushing it for space IMO.
Correct. For a group of 6 you would need a tank of around 10 feet long and 3-4 feet wide. This is not only because they get big but also because they are such active fish. At least they are sold now... Lets hope they went to someone with a biiiiig tank :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back