MermaidMel
Official Forum Weirdo Detective
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2007
- Messages
- 3,972
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Me and hubby managed to salvage things after 10 days apart it is almost good as new, so I celebrated by buying fish

I bought 2 stunning medium size angels in colours I've never seen before, their dorsal fins are reddish orange and the rest of their bodies very pale - they are inseparable and so friendly to me, they come up to my finger and play dare lol
I also bought a pair of pearl gourami, never had these before and most impressed with them
And they had 1 male ram, which I dared to buy and after a week of being in the tank is still very active and colourful and proving I have awesome water quality hehe
I got them from a water garden centre down the road I've never had fish from before, but will definitely go again, under £20 for the whole lot
So here's a few pics... enjoy

I bought 2 stunning medium size angels in colours I've never seen before, their dorsal fins are reddish orange and the rest of their bodies very pale - they are inseparable and so friendly to me, they come up to my finger and play dare lol
I also bought a pair of pearl gourami, never had these before and most impressed with them
And they had 1 male ram, which I dared to buy and after a week of being in the tank is still very active and colourful and proving I have awesome water quality hehe
I got them from a water garden centre down the road I've never had fish from before, but will definitely go again, under £20 for the whole lot
So here's a few pics... enjoy
!






