It's been a long time since I've been here, got swamped with the baby and all...
Now that Im back, I see all these new faces and posts and pics...and I think its time for a new tank setup.
My 55g planted needs work. Right now I have a pair of angels, 4 rummynose, 5 harlequin rasboras, 5 scissortail rasboras, a young mango plec, a rainbow shark, and maybe...6 cories of assorted nature. Lol..too many hidey-holes to count them all at once
I'm thinking of redoing the fish list, but I wont sell my angels, I've had them for years.
Any ideas?
Now that Im back, I see all these new faces and posts and pics...and I think its time for a new tank setup.
My 55g planted needs work. Right now I have a pair of angels, 4 rummynose, 5 harlequin rasboras, 5 scissortail rasboras, a young mango plec, a rainbow shark, and maybe...6 cories of assorted nature. Lol..too many hidey-holes to count them all at once
I'm thinking of redoing the fish list, but I wont sell my angels, I've had them for years.
Any ideas?







