Awp Aquatics?

wackystarfish

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 9, 2008
Messages
550
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Blackpool
Thinking of getting my light unit and bulbs from them, seems cheap compared to other shops... anyone used them though, is there a catch???
Thanks
Finlay
8-)
 
Ordered a life glo 6700k because of its sunlight spectrum.
They sent me 2 marine tubes instead (10000k) because they said didn't have the life glo's in stock for another 3 weeks...

Got a refund though and they said I could keep the tubes in the end.
The service was fine, all except the fact that they purposely sent me the wrong product because they didn't have the right one - they should have contacted me (their terms of service dictate that they WILL contact you if they aren't in stock, which I quoted when I asked for a refund...)

I wouldn't base whether you buy from them entirely from my experience though, they are a pretty big site with a lot of products, they have to have done something right. I'd just buy the tubes from them tbh (unless of course they are life glo which still won't be in).
 
Ah ok thanks. I think i will order the whole shebang from them, its so much cheaper than other shops (may regret this later) However, the fact that they refunded you and kept in contact with you is encouraging.
Thanks for your input, and for the tip about quoting the terms of service :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top