kevinthecow
Fishaholic
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2008
- Messages
- 657
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
Well, a few days ago I ran out of bloodworms.
Started feeding them fish flakes for a week or so.
.__. now i had my chance to buy food, so i went. I bought Spirula Wafers, (Some brand or sort, thing. cant spell.) and Ocean plankton.
http
/www.hikariusa.com/products/bio-pure...D_plankton.html
So, I just tried feeding my fish because I ddint feed them in the morning.
The wafer is like a toy to the loaches. they wont eat it. (How are wafers suppose to be eaten? Suck on it till it dissolves?)
The plankton? Well its just floating there because my fish won't want to eat it..
Any help? My brave frog is in hiding for fun, and my scared frog is out. I tried feeding my scared frog but it dashed away as soon as i tried hand feeding.
I tried hand feeding my other fish. (Loaches love hand feeding.) Turns out they didnt bother. Are they just not hungry?
Started feeding them fish flakes for a week or so..__. now i had my chance to buy food, so i went. I bought Spirula Wafers, (Some brand or sort, thing. cant spell.) and Ocean plankton.
http
/www.hikariusa.com/products/bio-pure...D_plankton.htmlSo, I just tried feeding my fish because I ddint feed them in the morning.
The wafer is like a toy to the loaches. they wont eat it. (How are wafers suppose to be eaten? Suck on it till it dissolves?)
The plankton? Well its just floating there because my fish won't want to eat it..
Any help? My brave frog is in hiding for fun, and my scared frog is out. I tried feeding my scared frog but it dashed away as soon as i tried hand feeding.
I tried hand feeding my other fish. (Loaches love hand feeding.) Turns out they didnt bother. Are they just not hungry?







