🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch4rlie

Moderate Moderating Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the August 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The August competition will close for entries and nominations on ~15th August 2014.
 ​
 ​
(As a side note: if there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over to the following month's competition.)​

whats happening to this competition it used to have loads of entries now we struggle to get 3 a month !

Not sure to be honest, think we need to do something to  rekindle the spark and interest to get people to post their tanks, fish and pets again.

Need to put on thinking cap 
smartass.gif

Well, I'd enter but I and potentially a lot of others aren't satisfied with their tanks quite yet. Maybe once I do the rescape I'll enter :p

And tbh the awards for winning dont typically arrive :p

A cool* little badge under your name haha

sawickib said:
A little badge under your name haha

You missed out 'cool', a cool little badge under your name ;)

Am trying to get this back on again with Tcamos, so a little more gentle persuading may just do the trick I hope :)

Well I do a lot of marketing for my business. SO an order to get some attention it needs to be seen. I stumbled upon it. Also it needs to have an awesome reward. 
Since I am on many other forums when they have something similar in comp they do a full write up and plaster it on the front page.

Yea, even when someone enters you dont really see it, the threads almost invisible after its posted.

Some excellent suggestions, I have already put these ideas to Tcamos and see what he says. Fingers crossed we can get something sorted :)

Sweet little Gourami/Platy "den" you have there Dreamer!

Incidently, I love my little badge under my name, juss' sayin'

<<<<

Only one more day folks !! :eek: :eek:

Lets keep the competition ticking along nicely and keep these entries coming in 
good.gif

DreamertK ;)

Thanks you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back