Arizona Aquatic Gardens

france

Reaction score
Has anyone used Arizona Aquatic Garden's before for ordering fish and plants? I'm having trouble finding decent plants and fish around my area (Delaware) so I thought I'd try online ordering for my new 30 gal. I've found a lot of things on their site which I would like but am weary of ordering from them w/out more opinions. Also, for those of you who have ordered from them, what were your shipping costs? I know they do not charge you until they ship so you do not know ahead of time how much the shipping is going to cost.
Thanks!

TwoTankAmin

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Early on I used them a couple times and had such bad results I have never gone back. They have a great assortment of stuff offered. But I never had one order filled correctly. The final time they billed for stuff they didn't send. They ship late in the week which I hate as well and they don't ship cheap.

However, some folks also swear by them.

There are plenty of good plant sellers on the net.

Charles W. Coles

Reaction score
I made the mistake last month of shopping for Marbled Hatchetfish and Mature Bristle nosed Plecostomus and I unfortunately found Arizona Aqua Gardens. I ordered 2 LARGE 2inch Bristle Nosed Plecostomus and 8 Marbled Hatchetfish. When they arrived it was 4 weeks later, 6 Hatchetfish were not only dead but decaying in the bag and 1 that was still barely alive. my math is pretty bad but that is only 7 fish and I ordered 8 not only that but I paid for 8 and I also paid extra for LARGE Bristle Nosed Pleco's but I got Baby Bristles. They give three phone numbers but nobody answers their phones they don't reply to text messages no means of communication whatsoever.

Charles W. Coles

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of negative reviews since I posted the first time to this thread and I also reported them to Consumer Affairs but so far have heard nothing about it. If you have had a bad experience with these people yourself, report it to Consumer Affairs and maybe we can save some other Aquarists the same aggravation that we are dealing with. When I see a place where I can enter a review about them I have been adding my story to it to help deter people from getting scammed by these thief's.

Most reactions

trending