Are These Eggs? What Are They From?

Jim Curtis

Fishaholic
Joined
Jul 22, 2007
Messages
500
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Buffalo, NY
I noticed this white thing stuck to my filter.. looks like a sack filled with eggs possibly? Anyone confirm? Tetra eggs? Hopefully not snail eggs...

IMG_0265.jpg

DSCF0689.jpg

DSCF0705.jpg


#### they must be snail eggs. Googled for pics of snail eggs. They are. Im curious to see them hatch but I guess its best to get rid of them.
 
They are glowing. They are going in the trash in a bit. I dont need a thousand snails in my tank.
 
lol yes trash or put them in a cup with your tank water in it and watch them! i have a snail only tank...its 1.5 gallons but one day i openeded up the underground filter to find literaly hundres and hundreds of snails.

maybe theres a way we can harness their ability to breed for energy :hyper:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top