Are sucking loach indistructable???

Avinitlarge

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South Yorkshire, Rotherham, England
Just wondered, We have 2, They dont seem to die, the survived the parasite problem, They survived being dropped on the floor, They even survived being overdosed on myxazin, TWICE!!!!!
 
my sucking loach is my oldest fish are yes they are hardly as any think gr8 fish 1 of my favs, bugger to catch though!!
 
How bizarrre...I had a golden sucking loach who lasted a week in a perfect tank!! However, all of the shops stock also died but in 4 days of getting them in!!
In other words..... no!! I've had the complete opposite experiene!! Which is a real shame as I loved my Orion!
 
I,ve had my sucking loach as long as i can remember, 2 house moves and he is still going strong outlived a few other fish
:D
 
i think theyre very very hardy.No fish is indestructable though.....great to see you have all had yours so long
 
I had 3 sucking loaches, 1 disappeared after I did a total water change when I had to move my tank. I don't know where it's gone but I've never seen it since. The other 2 have survived 2 full water changes though!!
 
Aren't sucking loaches the same thing as Chinese Algea Eaters? If so, please remember that they get faily large, and get VERY aggressive when they get bigger.

Not trying to start an argument, sorry ^_^ I just remember the chinese suckers being sold as sucking loaches, thinking they were tiny when we got them several years ago, and struggling to keep a 5 inch long aggressive fish now.

And yeah, I'd say they are pretty indestructable ^^
 

Most reactions

Back
Top