Are Albino Frogs Blind?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

4pebbles2

Reaction score
This is about albino frogs. Can they see? When i feed my fish ( frozen blood worms) the frogs
with their hands moving to and from their mouths but they dont get any food. A worm can be
sitting right beside them and they will never find it. Just wondering. Ive started putting them
into a baby fish container that floats in the tank and feed them there but its a pain in the butt.

Hi. I've never been on a chat line before so please bear with me. I have a pet Albino Frog that I've had for almost 2 years,
I have never had any problem with feeding her before, but for the past 2 months it seems as if she is going blind because I drop the food in the tank and its like she does not even see it. The only time I see her eat is when the pellets hit her in the head or face.

im assuming you are talking about african clawed frogs... never had an albino but mine was a rescue and was blind... when i fed him guppies i had to hand feed him... if i let the guppy go in the tank he would never even go after it... you could tell he was blind though this eyes were completly clouded over...

Most reactions

Back