ok, i have a large tank, as some of you may know....
http
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLGa8d9L1SY
and one of my critters is a large albino aquatic frogy - not sure how old he is, I did buy him large and have had him
for circa 3 years. i have noticed that his legs appear to be giving up on him. he goes to head towards the surface of the
tank, but one leg is not working, the other, sometimes twitches and locks. I find myself now jumping in to assist him, as
he will swim towards my hard in order to get a lift to the surface.......just wondering, if anyone knows what is wrong
with my lil froggy, or have you heard of this before?
http
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLGa8d9L1SYand one of my critters is a large albino aquatic frogy - not sure how old he is, I did buy him large and have had him
for circa 3 years. i have noticed that his legs appear to be giving up on him. he goes to head towards the surface of the
tank, but one leg is not working, the other, sometimes twitches and locks. I find myself now jumping in to assist him, as
he will swim towards my hard in order to get a lift to the surface.......just wondering, if anyone knows what is wrong
with my lil froggy, or have you heard of this before?







