Aquarium Safe Silicone

Tag2008

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Scotland
Hi Guys,

I want to get a tube of aquarium safe silicone preferably black..

I can see online where to get some but wondered if the local B&Q or Homebase would do these and what im looking for any particular brands?

I see some on their site but there is no mention of being aquarium safe.

Thanks again
 
2 be honest m8 ebay will still probably be cheaper and at least u know if its aquarium safe that way.



jen
 
yup if none of your lfs's stock it then i'd say looking in ebay is your best bet.

there are *some* silicones available in DIY type shops which are aquarium safe, but they won't say specifically aquarium safe so you have to know a bit about silicone to know which ones to get..... helpfully I can't remember what it is you need to look for on the packaging to get the right ones, but it was discussed on the forum within the last week or so, so maybe the search function would help you here.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top